Attrition resistant, zinc titanate-containing, reduced sulfur sorbents and methods of use thereof [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Research Triangle Institute, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Reduced sulfur gas species (e.g., H.sub.2S, COS and CS.sub.2) are removed from a gas stream by compositions wherein a zinc titanate ingredient is associated with a metal oxide-aluminate phase material in the same particle species. Nonlimiting examples of metal oxides comprising the compositions include magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, calcium oxide, nickel oxide, etc.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:7,067,093
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Vierheilig, Albert; Gupta, Raghubir; Turk, Brian.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24047625