Crystal structures of compounds potentially related to the bishomotropylium ion [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The basic interest in pericyclic addition reactions of bicyclo-[6.1.0] nona-2,4,6-triene systems has led to the x-ray structure determination of two product compounds of such reactions. In this thesis, the crystal structures of 10,10,11, 11-tetracyano-bicyclo[7.2.0]undeca-2, 4, 7-triene and 6-chloro-10, 10, 11, 11-tetra-cyanobicyclo [7.2.0] undeca-2,4,7-triene are reported.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:is-t--560
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-73
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Leonard Kendall Read.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048018