Moessbauer study of diffusion in liquids [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The diffusive motion of ferrous ions in glycerol and glycerol-water solutions is studied by Mossbauer, diffusion, and viscosity measurements. The three solutions investigated are prepared by dissolving ferrous chloride in pure glycerol and adding small amounts of hydrochloric acid to prevent precipitation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--1616-18
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Purdue Univ., West Lafayette, IN (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 24048020