Rates of growth of crystals from solutions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1969.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Studies of the rates of crystal growth from undercooled binary liquid mixtures of organic substances were conducted in two systems, a simple eutectic mixture of salol and thymol, and bibenzyl and trans-stilbene which form nearly complete solid solubility.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-70
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Cheng T. Cheng.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048068