Reductive photoalkylation of anthracene [electronic resource].
- Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Austin, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results support previous observations that stilbene cis/trans isomerization can be explained by a reversible photochemical electron transfer and increase the suspicion that photoinduced electron transfer may be the most important primary photoprocess in stable carbanions. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
179. national meeting of the American Chemical Society, Houston, TX, USA, 23 Mar 1980.
Fox, M.A.; Madany, I.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048072