Mass transfer from drops with forced internal circulation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The mass transfer from a static liquid drop with forced internal circulation was studied by measuring the amount of acetic acid transferred from an organic phase into water.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Paul Charles Sharer.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048091