Retention indices, relative response factors, and mass spectra of trifluoroacetate esters of phenolic compounds determined by capillary GC/MS [electronic resource] : Topical report
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 346 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- GC retention indices on methylsilicone and mass spectra of trifluoroacetyl esters of 118 hydroxyaromatic compounds are reported along with total ion current response factors relative to 4-fluorophenyl trifluoroacetate. Experimental procedures for data acquisition and preparation of trifluoroacetyl esters are provided. This volume represents the most comprehensive tabulation of mass spectra available for this compound type. 8 refs., 8 figs., 5 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Yu, S. K.-T.; Vrana, R. P.; Green, J. B.
National Inst. for Petroleum and Energy Research, Bartlesville, OK (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048134