A study of diffusion in binary liquid systems using NMR techniques [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1966. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Self-diffusion coefficients of 2 - component liquid systems .were obtained from spin echo nuclear magnetic resonance observations. Self-diffusion data are reported for benzene in benzene-carbon tetrachloride and ethanol ·in ethanol-carbon tetrachloride mixtures.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-67
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1966., "is-t--97", and David Walker Arnold.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048214