Torque-Knudsen measurements of the vapor pressure of the platinum tetrahalides and the rare earth polymers of di(2-ethylhexyl)phosphoric acid [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By the use of the simultaneous methods of torsion and Knudsen effusion, the decomposition vapor pressures of the platinum tetrahalides (PtCl<sub>4</sub>, PtBr<sub>4</sub>, PtI<sub>4</sub>) were analyzed.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-73
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Anthony C. Romero.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048228