Study of some hexanuclear mixed-metal cluster compounds containing tantalum and molybdenum [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1970. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Three new mixed-metal cluster compounds containing tantalum and molybdenum were prepared and characterized by their electronic spectra, far infrared spectra, and magnetic properties. The compounds, derivatives of the Ta<sub>6</sub>Cl<sub>12</sub><sup>n+</sup> clusters, were formulated as (R<sub>4</sub>N)<sub>2.3</sub>(Ta<sub>5</sub>MoCl<sub>12</sub>)Cl<sub>6</sub>] and (R<sub>4</sub>N<sub>2</sub>(Ta<sub>4</sub>Mo<sub>2</sub>Cl<sub>12</sub>)Cl<sub>6</sub>].
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-71
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1970., "is-t--402", and John Louis Meyer.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048313