Ion exchange separation and flame emission spectrometric determination of trace impurities in rare earth metals and compounds [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1968.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A simple, quantitative method for the determination of trace amounts of Al, Ca, Cr, Cu, Fe, Mg and Ni in rare earth compounds has been developed.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-68
- Published through SciTech Connect.
James Franklin Wolcott, III.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048352