Inner-Shell Electron Recoil Discrimination in Xenon [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- $\bullet$ Dark matter searches using time projection chambers (TPCs) rely on the ability to distinguish between nuclear and electron interactions $\bullet$ Xenon TPCs are specifically searching for a low energy nuclear recoil ( < 30 keV ) signal $\bullet$ To do this, these interactions must be discernable from the electron recoil background
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2017., "fermilab-poster-17-025-ae", "1667170", and Trask, Makayla; Lippincott, Hugh; Baxter, Dan; Dahl, Eric; Cottle, Amy.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048548