Results of the six-and-a-half day electron-accelerator irradiation of enriched Mo-100 targets for the production of Mo-99 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A six-and-a-half day irradiation of enriched Mo-100 target disks was performed by Argonne’s electron linac. This report describes the irradiation conditions and the means used to process the targets for shipment to NorthStar Medical Isotopes, LLC, for feed to their RadioGenixTM technetium generator.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
S. Chemerisov; J. Bailey; T. Heltemes; C. Jonah; V. Makarashvili; P. Tkac; D. Rotsch; M. Virgo; G. F. Vandegrift.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048619