The Single-Phase ProtoDUNE Technical Design Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 178 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- ProtoDUNE-SP is the single-phase DUNE Far Detector prototype that is under construction and will be operated at the CERN Neutrino Platform (NP) starting in 2018. ProtoDUNE-SP, a crucial part of the DUNE effort towards the construction of the first DUNE 10-kt fiducial mass far detector module (17 kt total LAr mass), is a significant experiment in its own right. With a total liquid argon (LAr) mass of 0.77 kt, it represents the largest monolithic single-phase LArTPC detector to be built to date. It's technical design is given in this report.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24048751