ULGeN FY14 Annual Report [electronic resource] : Ultra-Low Noise Germanium Neutrino Detection System (ULGeN).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project aims at the development of advanced low-threshold Ge detection technology and proof of its applicability to reactor monitoring via the as-yet undetected coherent neutrino nucleus scattering (CNNS) process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2014--18211r
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Belkis Cabrera-Palmer; David Reyna; Mark D. Gerling; Paul Barton.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24049152