Report on MPACT Deliverable M3FT-16LA040106035 (High Dose Evaluation of Improved PDT Detector Pod) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides the results for the initial high gamma dose tests for the boron-10 plate detector that was fabricated by PDT, Inc. under contract to LANL The specifications for the detector were developed using MCNP code simulations and prior experimental tests at LANL. The goal in the development was to provide high neutron detection efficiency together with gamma-ray resistance at very high gamma dose levels that are characteristic of the electrochemical fuel processing activity.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/18/2016., "la-ur--16-27982", and Howard Olsen Menlove; Daniela Henzlova.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24049646