Giant chambers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses giant bubble chambers used to detect neutrinos.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1993., "anl-hep-cp--93-78", " conf-930719--3", "DE94002210", 36 ISSN 0920-5632, Conference on the bubble chamber and its role in particle physics, Geneva (Switzerland), 14-16 Jul 1993., and M. Derrick.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24050389