/sup 238/Pu fuel form processes. Savannah River Laboratory monthly report, May/June 1978 [electronic resource].
- Aiken, S.C : Savannah River Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Savannah River Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Goals of the Savannah River Laboratory (SRL) program are: to provide technical support for the transfer of /sup 238/Pu fuel form fabrication operations from Mound Laboratory to new facilities at the Savannah River Plant (SRP), to provide the technical basis for /sup 238/Pu scrap recovery at SRP, and to assist in sustaining plant operations. Topics discussed include: (1) microstructural analysis of spheres 3 and 13; (2) iron impurities in PuFF spheres; (3) parametric experiments in the PuFF facility; (4) heat transfer in the /sup 238/PuO/sub 2/ sphere shipping package; (5) microstructural effects of reducing atmospheres on aged /sup 238/PuO/sub 2/ pellets; and (6) the plutonium experimental facility (PEF). (TFD)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:dpst-78-128-5/6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24050598