Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the expenditure and application of monies drawn from the Treasury by the Secretary of War from first October, 1810, to thirtieth of September, 1811 [microform] : and of the unexpended balances of former appropriations ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Washington : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "January 4th, 1812. Referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1976. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27194)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 27194
View MARC record | catkey: 2405063