UQTk Version 3.0.3 User Manual [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The UQ Toolkit (UQTk) is a collection of libraries and tools for the quantification of uncertainty in numerical model predictions. Version 3.0.3 offers intrusive and non-intrusive methods for propagating input uncertainties through computational models, tools for sen- sitivity analysis, methods for sparse surrogate construction, and Bayesian inference tools for inferring parameters from experimental data. This manual discusses the download and installation process for UQTk, provides pointers to the UQ methods used in the toolkit, and describes some of the examples provided with the toolkit.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/2017., "sand2017--5747", "653711", and Khachik Sargsyan; Cosmin Safta; Kamaljit Singh Chowdhary; Sarah Castorena; Sarah De Bord; Bert Debusschere.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24050646