Chapter 20 [electronic resource] : Data Center IT Efficiency Measures Evaluation Protocol. The Uniform Methods Project Methods for Determining Energy Efficiency Savings for Specific Measures
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 842 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This chapter focuses on IT measures in the data center and examines the techniques and analysis methods used to verify savings that result from improving the efficiency of two specific pieces of IT equipment: servers and data storage.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/02/2017., "nrel/sr-7a40-68576", and Kurnik, Charles W [National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)]; Robert Huang; Eric Masanet.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24050675