Status of Progress Made Toward Safety Analysis and Technical Site Evaluations for DOE Managed HLW and SNF [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 188 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Spent Fuel and Waste Science and Technology (SFWST) Campaign of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Nuclear Energy (NE) is conducting research and development (R&D) on generic deep geologic disposal systems (i.e., repositories). This report describes specific activities in FY 2016 associated with the development of a Defense Waste Repository (DWR)a for the permanent disposal of a portion of the HLW and SNF derived from national defense and research and development (R&D) activities of the DOE.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2016-11232r
- Published through SciTech Connect.
S. David Sevougian; Emily Stein; Michael B Gross; Glenn Edward Hammond; Jennifer M Frederick; Paul Mariner.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24050972