Lawps ion exchange column gravity drain of spherical resorcinol formaldehyde resin [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experiments at several different scales were performed to understand the removal of spherical resorcinol formaldehyde (sRF) ion exchange resin using a gravity drain system with a valve located above the resin screen in the ion exchange column (IXC). This is being considered as part of the design for the Low Activity Waste Pretreatment System (LAWPS) to be constructed at the DOE Hanford Site.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/28/2016., "srnl-sti--2015-00700", and M. R. Duignan; D. T. Herman; M. L. Restivo; P. R. Burket.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051068