System and method for the capture and storage of waste [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present disclosure is directed to systems and methods that absorb waste into a metal-organic framework (MOF), and applying pressure to the MOF material's framework to crystallize or make amorphous the MOF material thereby changing the MOF's pore structure and sorption characteristics without collapsing the MOF framework.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/20/2015., "9,162,914", "14/061,345", and Nenoff, Tina; Sava Gallis, Dorina; Chapman, Karena; Chupas, Peter.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051091