M4FT-16LL080302052-Update to Thermodynamic Database Development and Sorption Database Integration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This progress report (Level 4 Milestone Number M4FT-16LL080302052) summarizes research conducted at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) within the Argillite Disposal R&D Work Package Number FT-16LL08030205. The focus of this research is the thermodynamic modeling of Engineered Barrier System (EBS) materials and properties and development of thermodynamic databases and models to evaluate the stability of EBS materials and their interactions with fluids at various physico-chemical conditions relevant to subsurface repository environments. The development and implementation of equilibrium thermodynamic models are intended to describe chemical and physical processes such as solubility, sorption, and diffusion.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mavrik Zavarin; T. J. Wolery; C. Atkins-Duffin.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051306