Tank 12H residuals sample analysis report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Savannah River National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) was requested by Savannah River Remediation (SRR) to provide sample preparation and analysis of the Tank 12H final characterization samples to determine the residual tank inventory prior to grouting. Eleven Tank 12H floor and mound residual material samples and three cooling coil scrape samples were collected and delivered to SRNL between May and August of 2014.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Oji, L.; Shine, E.; Diprete, D.; Coleman, C.; Hay, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051382