Resource Conservation and Recovery Act closure report [electronic resource] : Area 2, Bitcutter and Postshot Containment Shops
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 265 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Post-closure monitoring requirements for CASs 02-20-01 (Bitcutter/Ps Inj.) and Wells (3) (RCRA) and CAS 02-20-03 (Wastewater Pit) are managed through the RCRA permit, which is renewed every 5 years. Post-closure monitoring requirements are described in that permit.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nevada Field Office, Las Vegas, NV (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051751