Tiger team assessment of the Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, Oak Ridge, Tennessee [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (496 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document contains findings identified during the Tiger Team Compliance Assessment of the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Y-12 Plant in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Y-12 Plant Tiger Team Compliance Assessment is comprehensive in scope. It covers the Environmental, Safety, and Health (including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance), and Management areas and determines the plant's compliance with applicable federal (including DOE), state, and local regulations and requirements. 4 figs., 12 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/eh-0108
- Published through SciTech Connect.
USDOE, Washington, DC (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 24051885