APPLICATION OF CRITICALITY INFORMATION TO Y-12 PLANT PROBLEMS [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1952.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 37 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The methods developed at Y-12 for the analysis of specific criticality problems are presented. The accumulated results of previous analyses of empirical data permit criticality evaluation of situations for which no experimental data are available. The bulk of the information is presented graphically, the use of each graph being demonstrated by one or more numerical examples. Where more than one method is available for treating a particular problem, all alternative methods have been rejected in favor of the one which relies most heavily on the experimental data. (C.A.)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:y-853
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Schuske, C L.
Carbide and Carbon Chemicals Co. Y-12 Plant, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24051915