Zeolite Vitrification Demonstration Program [electronic resource] : characterization of nonradioactive demonstration product
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An extensive characterization of specimens of the glass produced during Run 4 (ZVDP-4) of the nonradioactive phase of the Three Mile Island (TMI) Zeolite Vitrification Demonstration Program was conducted by the Materials characterization Center (MCC) at Pacific Northwest Laboratory (PNL). The characteristics of the ZVDP-4 glass were compared with those of MCC's borosilicate reference glass, MCC 76-68. Tests included analyses of composition, density and phases present, the MCC-1P Static Leach Test Method, measurements of tensile strength and impact behavior, and evaluation of high-temperature vaporization.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:gend-025
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Daniel, J L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24052010