The grounds and maxims : and also an analysis of the English laws / by William Noy ; to which is annexed, A treatise of estates / by Sir John Doderidge, and, Observations on a deed of feoffment / by T.H. gent. ; with notes and additions, by Charles Barton
- Noy, William, 1577-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise of the principall grounds and maximes of the lawes of this kingdome
- London : Printed for W. Clarke and Sons, 1817. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- The eighth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 160 pages, 4 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Doddridge, John, Sir, 1555-1628 and T. H., gent., active 17th century
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- First published in 1641 under title: Treatise of the principall grounds and maximes of the lawes of this kingdome., "A treatise of particular estates. By Sir John Doddridge, knt.": pages 128-136 ; "Certaine observations concerning a deed of feoffament. By T.H. gent.": pages 137-160., and Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24052459