A lady's guide to etiquette and murder / Dianne Freeman
- Freeman, Dianne, 1958-
- New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2018.
- First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Physical Description:
- 264 pages ; 22 cm
- Countess of Harleigh mystery
- Wealthy young widow Frances Wynn, the American-born Countess of Harleigh, spent the obligatory year in mourning for her philandering husband. With her young daughter in tow, Frances moves from the English countryside and her money-grubbing in-laws to Victorian London, and welcomes her sister, Lily, arriving from New York for her first London social season. When mysterious burglaries start plaguing London's elite, an anonymous tip to the police implicates Frances in her late husband's death. Frances rallies her wits, a circle of gossips, and her dashing new neighbor George Hazelton to uncover the truth.
- "A Countess of Harleigh mystery"--Dustjacket.
View MARC record | catkey: 24053382