To the free and virtuous citizens of America
- Deane, Silas, 1737-1789
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- November 1778 address by Silas Deane to the public regarding his recall from France in 1777. The address was published in Philadelphia and in defense of accusations that he had financial misdealings while serving in France as part of the diplomatic delegation, along with Benjamin Franklin and Arthur Lee.
- Concerning the affairs of Arthur and William Lee, American commissioners in Europe in 1777 and 1778, and the conduct of Dr. John Berkenhout who was traveling with the British commissioners in America., Signed and dated: S. Dean. Philadelphia, November, 1778., and Text in three columns.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol B4666 and Shipton & Mooney 43439
View MARC record | catkey: 24054124