Coated substrate apparatus and method [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2018.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A coated substrate is formed with aligned objects such as small molecules, macromolecules and nanoscale particulates, such as inorganic, organic or inorganic/organic hybrid materials. In accordance with one or more embodiments, an apparatus or method involves an applicator having at least one surface patterned with protruded or indented features, and a coated substrate including a solution-based layer of objects having features and morphology attributes arranged as a function of the protruded or indented features.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,863,057
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Zhenan Bao; Ying Diao; Stefan Christian Bernhardt Mannsfeld; Chee-Keong Tee; Hector A. Becerril-Garcia; Yan Zhou.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24054564