Patterned structures of graphene and graphitic carbon and methods for their manufacture [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A patterned graphene or graphitic body is produced by providing a three-dimensionally patterned carbonaceous body; coating the body with a catalytic metal whereby is formed a coating having an inner surface proximal the body and an outer surface distal the body; and annealing the coated body under time and temperature conditions effective to form a graphene or graphitic layer on the outer surface of the catalytic metal coating.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/03/2017., "9,533,887", "13/790,524", and Ronen Polsky; Xiaoyin Xiao; David Bruce Burckel; David R. Wheeler; Susan M. Brozik; Thomas Edwin Beechem.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24055293