Tosoh SMD, Inc./Production of High-Quality Tantalum [electronic resource] : Final CRADA Report
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of the proposed program are: (1) to produce Ta ingot with very high purity (> 99.99% overall, with ppm-level allowable for specific impurity elements); and (2) to provide requisite grain structure in the ingot with special metallurgical processing. We believe this research and development has a high potential to keep Tosoh competitive as the future continues to demand better performance from sputtering sources. We encourage further R&D activities and are looking forward to continued interaction.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/26/2016., "anl/gss--c0700101", "131732", and David A. Ehst.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24055470