Hugoniot model for Si from L140 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In this document, we provide the Hugoniot for silicon from LEOS table L140. The Hugoniot pressures are supplied for temperatures between 298.0 and 1:16 10<sup>9</sup> Kelvin and densities of 2.329 and 10.07 g/cc. This EOS model was developed by the quotidian EOS methodology, which is a widely used and robust method for producing tabular EOS data.[1, 2] Table 1 lists the included quantities and units of those data.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
H. D. Whitley; C. J. Wu.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24055573