Demonstration of a prototype hydrogen sensor and electronics package [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is a progress report for the demonstration of a prototype hydrogen sensor and electronics package. There are five tasks associated with this, and four have been completed as of August 2016: Station Demonstration and Site Recommendation, Order Sensor Equipment, Build Sensors, and Install Sensors. The final task to be completed is Sensor Demonstration and Data Analysis, and expected completion date is January 26, 2017. This progress report details each of the tasks and goes into detail about what is currently being worked on, along with the budget and planned work for July 27, 2016 to January 26, 2017.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Amanda S. Wu; Eric Brosha.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24055704