Samarium and europium beta”-alumina derivatives characterized by XPS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 102-111 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Characterization of sodium, samarium and europium beta -alumina derivatives has been carried out using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Beta -alumina has been widely studied as a material capable of incorporating many different cations into its lattice structure, such as sodium and many of the lanthanide elements. The X-ray photoelectron spectra of samarium and europium in the beta -alumina structure are reported here. Additionally, the spectra of the precursor sodium beta -alumina as well as the europium and samarium trichloride starting materials are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Surface Science Spectra 23 2 ISSN 1055-5269 AM
Kristian Myhre; Harry Meyer; Miting Du.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24056264