Near-infrared radiation curable multilayer coating systems and methods for applying same [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Multilayer coating systems, methods of applying and related substrates are disclosed. The coating system may comprise a first coating comprising a near-IR absorber, and a second coating deposited on a least a portion of the first coating. Methods of applying a multilayer coating composition to a substrate may comprise applying a first coating comprising a near-IR absorber, applying a second coating over at least a portion of the first coating and curing the coating with near infrared radiation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/28/2015., "9,017,815", "13/612,944", Bowman, Mark; Verdun, Shelley; Post, Gordon., and PPG Industries Ohio, Inc., Cleveland, OH (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24057362