Crystal structure of 2-azido-<i>H</i>-imidazole-4,5-dicarbonitrile [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- <p>Here, in the title compound, C<sub>5</sub>HN<sub>7</sub>, the nitrile and azido substituents are close to being coplanar with the central ring. Molecules in the crystal are linked <i>via</i> an N—H...N hydrogen bond to a nitrile acceptor, forming a chain extending along the <i>c-</i>axis direction.</p>
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Acta Crystallographica. Section E, Crystallographic Communications 71 9 ISSN 2056-9890; ACSECI AM
G. Kenneth Windler; Brian L. Scott; Neil C. Tomson; Philip W. Leonard.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24058344