Multiferroics [electronic resource] : Focusing light on flexoelectricity
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 916-917 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Here, the photocurrent generated at the boundary between structural phases of bismuth ferrite reveals information on the coupling between mechanical and electrical phenomena.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nature Nanotechnology 10 11 ISSN 1748-3387 AM
Sergei V. Kalinin; Anna N. Morozovska.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24061177