Documents accompanying a letter from the Acting Secretary of War of the 4th inst. to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means [microform] : being detailed statements on which were founded the estimates for the expenses of the Army for the year 1817
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages (1 folded)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- At head of title: 25.
"January 10, 1817, laid before the House by the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means and ordered to be printed."
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1980. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42467)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 42467
View MARC record | catkey: 2407105