Lead-free inverted planar formamidinium tin triiodide perovskite solar cells achieving power conversion efficiencies up to 6.22% [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 9,333-9,340 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Efficient lead (Pb)-free inverted planar formamidinium tin triiodide (FASnI3) perovskite solar cells (PVSCs) are demonstrated. Our FASnI3 PVSCs achieved average power conversion efficiencies (PCEs) of 5.41% ± 0.46% and a maximum PCE of 6.22% under forward voltage scan. Here, the PVSCs exhibit small photocurrent–voltage hysteresis and high reproducibility. The champion cell shows a steady-state efficiency of ≈6.00% for over 100 s.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/ja--5k00-67095
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Advanced Materials 28 42 ISSN 0935-9648 AM
Weiqiang Liao; Dewei Zhao; Yue Yu; Corey R. Grice; Changlei Wang; Alexander J. Cimaroli; Philip Schulz; Weiwei Meng; Kai Zhu; Ren -Gen Xiong; Yanfa Yan.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24072817