Report of the Committee of Ways and Means on the several petitions of the collectors of the ports of Philadelphia, Norfolk, Plymouth, Mass., and Baltimore [microform] : and of the naval officer of the port of Philadelphia
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- "December 30th, 1811, read, and referred to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next, to whom the bill on the subject presented this day is committed."
Includes an exchange of letters between the chairman of the committee and the Secretary of the Treasury, dated November 19th, 1811, and 2d Dec. 1811, respectively.
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1977. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24284)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 24284
View MARC record | catkey: 2407431