Letter from the Comptroller of the Treasury transmitting a statement of the accounts in the Treasury, War and Navy Departments which have remained more than three years unsettled [microform] : or on which balances appear to have been due more than three years prior to the thirtieth of September last / prepared in obedience to the second section of the Act to Amend the Several Acts for the Establishment and Regulation of the Treasury, War and Navy Departments
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Comptroller of the Treasury
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages (mostly folded) ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury, United States. War Department, United States. Navy Department, and United States. Congress. House
- "November 11th, 1811, referred to the Committee of Ways and Means." and Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, Comptroller's Office, November 8th, 1811.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 24153.
View MARC record | catkey: 2407871