Nanoporous polymer electrolyte [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A nanoporous polymer electrolyte and methods for making the polymer electrolyte are disclosed. The polymer electrolyte comprises a crosslinked self-assembly of a polymerizable salt surfactant, wherein the crosslinked self-assembly includes nanopores and wherein the crosslinked self-assembly has a conductivity of at least 1.0.times.10.sup.-6 S/cm at 25.degree. C. The method of making a polymer electrolyte comprises providing a polymerizable salt surfactant. The method further comprises crosslinking the polymerizable salt surfactant to form a nanoporous polymer electrolyte.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:8,163,204
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"US patent application 12/539,755"
Elliott, Brian (Wheat Ridge, CO); Nguyen, Vinh (Wheat Ridge, CO).
TDA Research (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24088991