Semiconductive materials and associated uses thereof [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Washington State University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- High rate radiation detectors are disclosed herein. The detectors include a detector material disposed inside the container, the detector material containing cadmium, tellurium, and zinc, a first dopant containing at least one of aluminum, chlorine, and indium, and a second dopant containing a rare earth metal. The first dopant has a concentration of about 500 to about 20,000 atomic parts per billion, and the second dopant has a concentration of about 200 to about 20,000 atomic parts per billion.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2011., "8,049,178", "US patent application 12/202,026", and Lynn, Kelvin (Pullman, WA); Jones, Kelly (Colfax, WA); Ciampi, Guido (Waltham, MA).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24093600