Nuclear Energy Enabling Technologies (NEET) Reactor Materials [electronic resource] : News for the Reactor Materials Crosscut, May 2016
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this newsletter for Nuclear Energy Enabling Technologies (NEET) Reactor Materials, pages 1-3 cover highlights from the DOE-NE (Nuclear Energy) programs, pages 4-6 cover determining the stress-strain response of ion-irradiated metallic materials via spherical nanoindentation, and pages 7-8 cover theoretical approaches to understanding long-term materials behavior in light water reactors.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/26/2016., "la-ur--16-23090", and Stuart Andrew Maloy.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24094206