Updated Proposal for a Guide for Quality Management Systems for PV Manufacturing. Supplemental Requirements to ISO 9001-2008 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goal of this Technical Specification is to provide a guideline for manufacturers of photovoltaic (PV) modules to produce modules that, once the design is proven to meet the quality and reliability requirements, replicate the design on an industrial scale without compromising its consistency with the requirements.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ramu, Govind; Yamamichi, Masaaki; Zhou, Wei; Mikonowicz, Alex; Lokanath, Sumanth; Eguchi, Yoshihito; Norum, Paul; Kurtz, Sarah.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24094636